Work for Us
If you are interested in working for d. Diversified Services to help people and companies grow to new levels by changing lives in a positive way, please see our open positions listed below.
Seeking a Seasoned Recruiter for an opportunity in the Southfield, MI area for a successful Staffing and Recruitment firm serving Michigan and the Metro Detroit area for more than 30 years. This position would join the growing Office & Professional Division.
Excellent candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Source and identify candidates for a variety of positions that are the responsibility of the Office & Professional Division
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization; from entry level to Corporate staff
- Conduct first interviews, administer online and in-person testing and recommend candidates for submission to our clients for open job orders
- Complete reference checks and new contractor paperwork
- Input notes into ATS for every candidate
- Identify and secure new business within the team discipline
- Cultivate positive relationships with clients and hiring managers
- Participate in team initiatives in regards to business development and recruitment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Staffing experience preferred
- B2B Sales experience
- High energy/go-getter
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills/Account Management experience
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers a great hourly compensation. Currently accepting qualified candidates.